DEYI Fuding White Tea 福鼎白茶
- Product Code: -
- Availability: In Stock
White tea, a kind of micro-fermented tea, is a special treasure among Chinese teas. It is named because the finished tea is mostly bud head, covered with pekoe, like silver and snow. One of the six major types of tea in China. White tea, which is processed by drying or simmering without being killed or rolled, has the characteristics of complete shape and buds, covered with buds, fresh fragrance, clear yellow-green soup color, and light and sweet taste.
- Relieve heat and relieve heat
- Protect teeth
- Promote blood sugar balance
- Improve eyesight
- Eliminate fatigue, nourish the mind, refresh the mind
- Prevent disease and improve immunity
- Do not drink on an empty stomach.
- Do not drink too much.
- Drinking low-quality white tea is harmful to the body. Only 2% of the pollutants left by the low-quality tea leaves are thrown out by the boiling water due to the pollution of the tea leaves. Therefore, the harm to the body is weak, which does not mean that there is no harm.
- It is best not to drink tea within 2 hours before going to bed. Drinking tea will stimulate the spirit, affect sleep, and even insomnia.
The storage environment should be dry, normal temperature, and no peculiar smell. It is best to lay wooden boards when storing on the cement floor. During the storage process, do not open the package easily unless there are special circumstances. The air entering the tea leaves will accelerate its oxidation.